As our most widely accessed program, YAC's voluntary 90-day Outreach program assists runaway, at-risk, and homeless youth between the ages of 12-21 years old and their families. Services are individualized to meet the needs of each youth. Meetings are typically held on a weekly basis in the youth's school or home. For youth under the age of 18, parent/guardian permission is required.
What does the Outreach program offer?
- One-on-one case management
- Family reunification
- Individualized goal setting
- Anger Management
- Coping Skills
- Help with any problem the youth might face
- Family meetings to work on issues at home
- After care
- Temporary shelter, if needed (for more information, please refer to our Basic Care Center)