Transitional Living Program
The Transitional Living Program assists homeless youth ages 16-21 for up to 18 months as they transition into independence. Youth will reside in approved host homes*. Youth are directly responsible for achieving their individual goals, and are expected to assume adult responsibilities and develop life skills that will assist them in independent living.
What does the TLP program offer?
- Life skills training and opportunities
- Financial assistance for host homes
- Individualized goal setting
- Assistance with job readiness
- Assistance in education completion
- Access to community resources
*For more information on the host home application and approval process, please contact YAC.